Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

Super Moderator
The price is certainly premium.

I don't understand how the product works, there's a flap in the top I remove the plug from, and then... I open the front of the unit and unwind the cable? and then close the front and the top flap again?

Driving yet another EV!
The price is certainly premium.

I don't understand how the product works, there's a flap in the top I remove the plug from, and then... I open the front of the unit and unwind the cable? and then close the front and the top flap again?
Ditto. Also @Michelle Brand please note that all forum members with any commercial interest in EV products must include a note in their forum signature that shows this. Something like "Marketing Director of Andersen EV" would do.

Registered
A brand new company[that i work for] Andersen EV ...

There fixed that for you.

Registered
Still needs to be in the sig
sorry my point was she was posting in the third person. When she was actually first person. Marketing bullshit.

Premium Member
Hi @Michelle Brand - Welcome and it is great to see another premium charging product. Not everyone wants an ugly (IMO) Rolec charger on their house :rolleyes:

I assume you are marketing this product for Anderson? Do you work for them or agency? I ask because if you work directly you are likely to know more about it.

Premium Member
One marketing suggestion is to add a video of using the charger. That would answer a lot of questions about how you open the unit, stow the cable etc.

Registered
One marketing suggestion is to add a video of using the charger. That would answer a lot of questions about how you open the unit, stow the cable etc.
In realtime too, as stowing cables in a tight little package when they're wet/dirty from a night of charging on the driveway can take a little more time than just bundling them over a holder.

I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
Nothing wrong with getting more products out there. Not in my price-bracket/need, but I am sure it all adds to the 'mix'.

Maybe. If it's on a retracting reel then that would be nice, but it doesn't mention that.
There is a CAD/CAM picture that shows a perfectly coiled lead, but that could only ever be coiled like that inside a computer's simulated imagination!! ;)

@Michelle Brand , just out of sheer curiosity, on your front page you have what appears to be a home of one of your 'target' market.

If I owned that house, what recommendation would you be making in terms of fitting your charge point to it?
andersen_charger.gif

Registered
If I owned that house, what recommendation would you be making in terms of fitting your charge point to it?
what? your self parking tesla?
for this price, you're not in the market for an EV that would need one.

Registered
拢1500 for a fancy box and 拢150 of bits

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha .............................

Might appeal to Tesla owners maybe but not the rest of us in the real the world.

Premium Member
If I see that device qualifying for the Olec grant I will write to my MP.
Why does its matter if someone gets 拢500 towards a Chargemaster or this one? Both cost more than 拢500 - the end user just end up paying a lot more for this one.

Reactions: richtrash
1 - 20 of 55 Posts