Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just a quick question what autopilot upgrade options do you have and how much are they ?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I have EAP and to purchase the Unicorn aka FSD is £3.9k. o_O

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, and do you know if it's still possible for cars like yours to be upgraded to EAP or can people with basic autopilot only go for FSD these days.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like how you call it the unicorn. TBH I don't really care about FSD, I'm happy to drive for myself, but I think EAP would come in handy on long monotonous motorway journeys.

My problem is, I'm not sure it's still available, even on the cars that could have had it, and there is no info on the net. I think of you have basic Autopilot, your only choice is "unicorn" 🦄

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I like how you call it the unicorn. TBH I don't really care about FSD, I'm happy to drive for myself, but I think EAP would come in handy on long monotonous motorway journeys.

My problem is, I'm not sure it's still available, even on the cars that could have had it, and there is no info on the net. I think of you have basic Autopilot, your only choice is "unicorn" 🦄
You're right, and it's a great monetising effort by Musk. You have to buy the full unicorn to get the EAP functions.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmm, that's what I thought. If I want a car with EAP then I need to purchase a car with EAP. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts