Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I'm Steph and we have a 2011 Leaf. My husband Jef moderates the LeafTalk forum, and we're both keen EV advocates although I'm often the grumpy one complaining about range limitations and making journeys without the heating on :)

This looks like a really lovely forum - am impressed by everything I've seen so far!

*waves*

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Hi Steph, Jeff does a great job over on LT, this new forum seems pretty cool as well and is snappy to use and view, really nice place. Be good to see Jeff post more on LT and over here too.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Steph, Jeff does a great job over on LT, this new forum seems pretty cool as well and is snappy to use and view, really nice place. Be good to see Jeff post more on LT and over here too.
That's a lovely thing to say, I'll pass that on :) LT is so well established now, I think that Jef tends to read rather than post lots, there are so many knowledgeable people who contribute :)

But there should be a couple of updates coming out soon :)

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Hi all I'm Nicholas I have the new Renalut Zoe and this is a very nice looking forum nice to meet you all and I'm from Milton Keynes to

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We've been to a couple of the AE races at Santa Pod, always good fun. And yep, an MK-local event would be great, there certainly are quite a few of us about :)

·
Super Moderator
5,905 Posts
Hi all, Andy from Beds proud owner of a Chevy Volt.
Just tranfered over from EV Chat and would also love to see a local event MK.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts