Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last fall I had the opportunity to test drive a Mercedes EQE 350+. Finally, a larger electric car sedan where the quality feels good and the infotainment system and interior lighting are from the future. Sharing a link to the video from the test drive, probably not so much new information for you in this group, but hope you like the Swedish fall scenery with the car! 馃槉

Registered
@df55 Nice review and great scenery. I also found the charging at Ionity chargers was slower than expected when I tried an EQE 350, but yes, it's nice to have a larger saloon car that is an EV.

Have you placed an order for one?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@raspy Glad you liked the review! :) Yeah, Ionity has had quite unstable performance, some stations have good power, others dont (and these are the fast charging stations).

Havent ordered an EQE, still have a lease on my current car for a few months more, but after having reviewed the BMW i4 M50 as well, I am leaning more towards the BMW as my next...

Registered
@raspy Glad you liked the review! :) Yeah, Ionity has had quite unstable performance, some stations have good power, others dont (and these are the fast charging stations).

Havent ordered an EQE, still have a lease on my current car for a few months more, but after having reviewed the BMW i4 M50 as well, I am leaning more towards the BMW as my next...
@df55 Cool. You'll enjoy the i4 M50. I haven't driven one but I do have an iX and BMW's 5th gen motors are really good in how they deliver the power at any speed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts