Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry - this is going to be rant like !!

But I feel I am going around in circles with Nissan. Every time I speak to customer services, they tell me it's an issue for the dealer. The dealer tells me it's an issue for CS.

My 30kW Tekna delivery date is now pushed back to after Easter (from 29 Jan, then mid-Feb, then early March, now 30th !).
The dealer told me to speak to CS, as she said other customers have done so & Nissan GB have authorised the dealer to provide a courtesy car (which she tells me they have done for a number of customers with a LEAF delayed due to this fault).

Nissan CS said it's nothing to do with them & it's all at the discretion of the dealer.

I've now written to the dealer to ask for a firm position on this - not sure if it's "cock up or conspiracy" as they say !!

Disappointing though - as the cars seem really nice :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And just like that, within the hour - all solved !
Had a final chat with the dealer (who in fairness have been very open throughout).
They are arranging a 24kW Leaf demonstrator for me from the weekend until they deliver me my 30kW Leaf in a few weeks time.

Can't grumble about that !! :)
(Agree with other posts though that Nissan CS seem very polite, but fairly ineffectual !)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts