Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys
Is there a way to access the footage on demand for Model 3 from inside the car?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
609 Posts

See the thing in the top left next to the LTE signal, looks like a camera with a little red light. Press that and it'll give you the option to review sentry footage and dashcam footage. (You'll need a USB stick or SD Card or hard drive for storage)

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, caught a dixkhead swung the door wide open and dink my car!! Only then I realized I forgot how to launch the viewer on demand.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Thanks, caught a dixkhead swung the door wide open and dink my car!! Only then I realized I forgot how to launch the viewer on demand.
Argh! Unlucky. Sorry to hear that, did you get the guys number plate in the video?

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Argh! Unlucky. Sorry to hear that, did you get the guys number plate in the video?
Yeah, it was a staff carpark, he works in the same company as me.
I checked the footage when I got into my car after work, but it was dark, I didn't see any damage then, but this morning I see it!!
I am considering my option as he could still deny it.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Yeah, it was a staff carpark, he works in the same company as me.
I checked the footage when I got into my car after work, but it was dark, I didn't see any damage then, but this morning I see it!!
I am considering my option as he could still deny it.
You've got video evidence, that would be hard to argue against.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
It’s a moving vehicle in a live environment. It’s gonna get scuffed, scratched and scraped. It’ll pick up dings, dents and dust. If you want it to stay pristine, keep it in your garage and take the bus.

A ship in port is safe etc...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts