Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A tweet from actor Mary McCormack has placed Tesla’s Model S under the spotlight. The actor shared a video of a Model S that suddenly burst into flames, while her director-husband Michael Morris was driving it. Take a look here ...

·
Registered
13,806 Posts
It’s not a bug, it’s a feature.

I like to set fire to my Tesla every Friday night. I get bored of putting used fivers on the bonfire...

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
It’s not a bug, it’s a feature.

I like to set fire to my Tesla every Friday night. I get bored of putting used fivers on the bonfire...
It could be a useful feature if some urchin on a moped apears, smashing your window in the deswire to remove ones Rolex. Simply press button battery incinerate left or right.

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
25,204 Posts
Can we please link to the existing thread on this (if we must!?).

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
The actor shared a video of a Model S that suddenly burst into flames, while her director-husband Michael Morris was driving it. The tweet, which was viewed by over 1.14 million people, shows fire spewing through the side of the car. The actor claims that this incident had nothing to do with autopilot.
Is it just me, or is the media desparate to pin any Tesla related incident on Autopilot ? Why on earth would flames coming out from under the car be a result of an autopilot issue when the car hasn't crashed ?? Why is it even necessary to explicitly call out that it's not autopilot related ? Jeezus... :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.