Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last week I added some much needed additional lighting, in the form of an 100W LED bar to my Nissan Leaf. I did a quick how-to video on the subject:

Anyone else on this forum rocking some upgraded lights? :)

·
Registered
654 Posts
So last week I added some much needed additional lighting, in the form of an 100W LED bar to my Nissan Leaf. I did a quick how-to video on the subject:

Anyone else on this forum rocking some upgraded lights? :)
I fitted these in place of those grotty weak halogens they put as main beams.
https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07QYDN1D2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Driving through the New Forest at night I can see the ponies, deer and donkeys in plenty of time now. Much safer driving.
Easy plug-in fit takes me 2 mins a side to remove them and put originals back for MOT.

·
Registered
Leaf 30kWh, HS PHEV
2,895 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Why remove them for MOT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To save any aggro. It takes such a little effort once a year, it's not worth the possible problems. I always seem to get a pedantic pratt at Nissan that has to cross all the "t's" and dot all the "i's"
Tony

·
Registered
Leaf 30kWh, HS PHEV
2,895 Posts
To save any aggro. It takes such a little effort once a year, it's not worth the possible problems. I always seem to get a pedantic pratt at Nissan that has to cross all the "t's" and dot all the "i's"
Tony
I no longer go to Nissan for MOT or servicing. Will give them a go

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts