1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
98 Posts
These clips are pretty nice and I have used them. The instructions for removal are a little challenging if you don’t happen to have the right set of pliers, but otherwise they give a super clean finish (assuming you can colour match to the cable).

They are not just for SWA either, any outdoor rated cable is fine if you pick the correct sized clips.

·
Registered
6,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These clips are pretty nice and I have used them. The instructions for removal are a little challenging if you don’t happen to have the right set of pliers, but otherwise they give a super clean finish (assuming you can colour match to the cable).

They are not just for SWA either, any outdoor rated cable is fine if you pick the correct sized clips.
Cheers, thanks for feedback. I've never used them myself so absolutely can't endorse. Yes on the manufacturer's website there are product variations for different cable types etc.m

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.