Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been using a modified version of Aaron Russtle's Alexa skill for LEAF access. Maybe a year ago it started getting very unreliable and I've been sporadically trying to figure out why. Finally twigged. The API call to log in and get the access token is taking about 8400ms, which is longer than Alexa waits for a skill response. Skill response time is limited to 8 seconds. When it times out the logs look OK, and the skill card is displayed but Alexa has nothing to say. Since the login seems to be the very minimum an event can achieve I'm stumped. For a while it was working every other request, and I realised this was because the login was accidentally storing the access token, some times.

Just been trying to work out if I can use the account linking and disguise the login as an access token request but then I read that token request are abandoned after 4.5 seconds. Still can't find that 8400ms.

Any ideas? Is there a new, faster API I should be studying?

·
Registered
Nissan Leaf 30kwh Tekna (2016)
113 Posts
Hey Soupdragon, did you ever get this working for your Leaf?

What do you use it for?

·
Registered
Nissan Leaf 30kwh Tekna (2016)
113 Posts
omg... this is amazing 😃

thx ‘dragon

·
Premium Member
Car club membership..
87 Posts
Have followed this carwings as is mentioned in some other post, but it seems unable to install the command carwings on the Linux Terminal (I'm using windows Ubuntu terminal)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts