Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Live by the sword. Don't intend to die by it.
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At first I thought the tesla-info.com scraping code might not be working, but if you go on the Tesla website's "used" listing, they have no cars for sale. Is this some new sales tactic to try and increase Model 3 orders?

·
Registered
462 Posts
It does this all the time, Tesla constantly mess with it.

Sometimes cars come back on at much higher prices, sometimes the same, sometimes lower.

They will all just reappear at some point, in fact sometimes they are still there if you have the direct web address, just hidden from search.

·
Registered
906 Posts
It does this all the time, Tesla constantly mess with it.

Sometimes cars come back on at much higher prices, sometimes the same, sometimes lower.

They will all just reappear at some point, in fact sometimes they are still there if you have the direct web address, just hidden from search.
Agreed - although they're not there on the hidden links this time otherwise I'd have them on tedla info - they've gone awol. Most of europe is like it.
When they do come back, I'll be able to show if the price is higher than it was before because it keeps all the history

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Agreed - although they're not there on the hidden links this time otherwise I'd have them on tedla info - they've gone awol. Most of europe is like it.
When they do come back, I'll be able to show if the price is higher than it was before because it keeps all the history
They're all back up online.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts