Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, is there an owner in or close to the Sidcup/Bexleyheath area that would be prepared to let my missus see what the interior of an Amp looks like? Twice now I've been on the verge of buying but during the indoor discussion the subject of the 2 rear seats comes up and we wouldn't be able to fit 3 kids in the back like we did once in 2016, why don't I buy a bloody Range Rover, etc. etc. She can't understand that I'm trying to secure my driving for the next few years when the increasing cost of diesel and emissions charges might persuade me to give it up.
It could make a difference if she actually gets to see an Amp at close hand.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Guys, is there an owner in or close to the Sidcup/Bexleyheath area that would be prepared to let my missus see what the interior of an Amp looks like? Twice now I've been on the verge of buying but during the indoor discussion the subject of the 2 rear seats comes up and we wouldn't be able to fit 3 kids in the back like we did once in 2016, why don't I buy a bloody Range Rover, etc. etc. She can't understand that I'm trying to secure my driving for the next few years when the increasing cost of diesel and emissions charges might persuade me to give it up.
It could make a difference if she actually gets to see an Amp at close hand.
Take her with you when you go for a test drive - show her how easy it is to drive - especially reversing with the rear-view-camera. That is what converted my other half . . .

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Take her with you when you go for a test drive - show her how easy it is to drive - especially reversing with the rear-view-camera. That is what converted my other half . . .
She had the opportunity to see the one I viewed last week which was only an hour and a half away, but had something else on. All the others are hundreds of miles away so that won't be happening!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts