Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a set of 18 inch GTD wheels to use as Summer wheels but they are a bit kerb scuffed & obviously marked from years of washing.
I'm considering getting these wheels refurbished, has anyone had their wheels powder coated a different colour to the standard ones?
My Mk7.5 is Atlantic Blue & I'm looking towards a dark gold or even anthracite.
I'd love to see photos of owner's cars with alternative colour wheels, especially the std wheels.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a mk7 that had the black with diamond cut faces. After 2 very substandard refurbishments, i just opted to have them done silver and was a bit nervous of how they'd look, but a nice bright silver was used on them so I think they suit them better than the original black/diamond cut on it.

·
Registered
2021 Tesla Model 3 LR
878 Posts
I have a mk7 that had the black with diamond cut faces. After 2 very substandard refurbishments, i just opted to have them done silver and was a bit nervous of how they'd look, but a nice bright silver was used on them so I think they look suit them better than the original black/diamond cut on it. View attachment 144238 View attachment 144237
I’m a big fan of silver. I think these look really nice

1 - 3 of 3 Posts