Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Agreed. It's a moot point whether or not to technically break the law by fitting far better lights that don't dazzle & do illuminate the road reasonably. Or stick with the original halogens & possibly suffer an accident as a result of not being able to see where you're going at night!

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump: Can just serviced & MOT'ed a Bellingers, no problems & sailed through no problems.
Only comment made was "slight corrosion on rear discs inner edge". I must do a bit of disc-polishing by selecting Neutral & braking, as this avoids regen & forces the car to exercise the under-used brake cylinders.

Why am I selling? I bought an Hyundai 38 kWh that will do my trips 100% electrically. So this fine car now needs a new home.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bump: Can just serviced & MOT'ed a Bellingers, no problems & sailed through no problems.
Only comment made was "slight corrosion on rear discs inner edge". I must do a bit of disc-polishing by selecting Neutral & braking, as this avoids regen & forces the car to exercise the under-used brake cylinders.

Why am I selling? I bought an Hyundai 38 kWh that will do my trips 100% electrically. So this fine car now needs a new home.
Hi Andy, I've sent you a message via FB marketplace, very interested in the car, just posting here in case you miss the other message.

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Ampera provisionally sold, but check here Tuesday 21st evening to see if sale fell through!
Edit: car sold, now in a good home in Brighton.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts