Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hyundai Kona convert...
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NOW SOLD

Vauxhall Ampera Electron in silver topaz (light metallic blue). 14 plate, bought new by me and registered on 14th June 2014 as part of a new batch arriving in the UK (this colour was not available on the original 2012-2013 Amperas, ensuring it was fresh from the factory and not sitting around for a while).

86800 miles (and used everyday), Full Service history: supplied and serviced by Thurlow Nunn Milton Keynes and serviced today (26th March). The Vehicle Health Check they did, in addition to a full service gave a clean bill of health with 11mm remaining on the brake pads (original) and no rusting / scoring / wear on brake discs. Tyres are 50% worn and on the 3rd set of GoodYear Efficient Grip tyres, whilst headlights have been 'upgraded' with Osram Nightbreakers.

Overall economy is 128mpg since I've owned it (although Lifetime shows as 108 for some reason - see thread I posted a few months back). Last week, I broke the 40 mile on electric barrier twice and saw 50mpg on petrol.

Being the Electron Spec this includes; Satellite Navigation, Hard Drive Device (HDD) with 30GB Music File Capacity, Bose Surround Sound System. Prices seem to be all over the place at the moment, but good well kept examples are rare.

First offer of £10,000 secures this fantastic, stylish and very relaxing car.

Pictures follow or PM me for more details.

Attachments

·
Hyundai Kona convert...
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Scotty - I'm based near Milton Keynes - just South of Buckingham. But I tend to travel quite a lot through the Midlands. Where are you based (it's not clear from your profile)? Tim

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Tim, is the car still available?

My maths puts you on around 32K ICE Miles (does that sound about right?) :)

NB, Am based in Worcestershire

(I tried to PM but it said my message was spam for some reason! Possibly due to post count, I just signed up)

·
Hyundai Kona convert...
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Vauxhall Ampera Electron in silver topaz (light metallic blue). 14 plate, bought new by me and registered on 14th June 2014 as part of a new batch arriving in the UK (this colour was not available on the original 2012-2013 Amperas, ensuring it was fresh from the factory and not sitting around for a while).

86800 miles (and used everyday), Full Service history: supplied and serviced by Thurlow Nunn Milton Keynes and serviced today (26th March). The Vehicle Health Check they did, in addition to a full service gave a clean bill of health with 11mm remaining on the brake pads (original) and no rusting / scoring / wear on brake discs. Tyres are 50% worn and on the 3rd set of GoodYear Efficient Grip tyres, whilst headlights have been 'upgraded' with Osram Nightbreakers.

Overall economy is 128mpg since I've owned it (although Lifetime shows as 108 for some reason - see thread I posted a few months back). Last week, I broke the 40 mile on electric barrier twice and saw 50mpg on petrol.

Being the Electron Spec this includes; Satellite Navigation, Hard Drive Device (HDD) with 30GB Music File Capacity, Bose Surround Sound System. Prices seem to be all over the place at the moment, but good well kept examples are rare.

First offer of £10,000 secures this fantastic, stylish and very relaxing car.

Pictures follow or PM me for more details.
Mileage now 87500
PRICE NOW £9750 ovno

·
Hyundai Kona convert...
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There's been lots of chat and a couple of 'WBAC level' offers - but the car is still available. Mileage is now 89000 and price now £9450.
Put it this way, the car's used 700 gallons of fuel at 50MPG - that's 35000 miles on the petrol engine and 54000 on electric power. And with the sunshine out, it's looking promising for getting back into the 50 mile club this week.... It's been utterly reliable, stylish and a very relaxing drive. Sensible offer anyone?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts