Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Ampere went to Lookers B,ham today for a comp. reboot to get rid of all my warnings, I was told that there were some updates to load and some recalls to implement, they also fitted a new n/s tail light, I forgot to tell them it was filling with condensation but they found it anyway. Up to now all seems ok. After the work was done I don't have the little eco ball on the dash display any more, I don't know if its not supposed to be there, anybody know. If you read about my faults before they seem to arise after I used a public charger so when I picked up the car I thought I will try their charger, but the lass on the desk had to check if they had one fitted, she came back after checking and said sorry we do have one but its not working, so I will have to test it somewhere else and see what happens then.

·
Registered
707 Posts
The "little eco ball" display is enabled/disabled with the buttons/dial on the dash near the steering column. In left-hand drive versions (US) the controls are on the left of the steering column. I'm not sure where they are on right-hand drive versions.

·
Ampera aka IGOR
3,499 Posts
Exact opposite to LHD funnily enough, we have it on the righthand side of the steering wheel. I can't recall if it is the centre button of the rotary knob or one of the the two buttons to the righthand side of the knob.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
It's the Config button to the right of the rotary knob..

Reactions: Lee Dalton
1 - 4 of 4 Posts