Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Now enjoying my new Kia SOUL EV
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Electric (38.3 kWh) Premium SE in Iron Grey with Shale Grey Interior option
1,324 Posts
Yep, same one I bought. Really smart.

not too long for you to wait now!

Derek

Reactions: Chris Kemp

·
Ampera aka IGOR
3,455 Posts
Really looks the biz, and I am tempted. I have a silicon sleeve with the various cutouts for the buttons, bought off Amazon.com, not available in the UK website, and I use the dealership keyring, leather but with all the writing worn off already, to protect the buttons when in my pocket.

·
Ampera, as my Co. car
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really looks the biz, and I am tempted. I have a silicon sleeve with the various cutouts for the buttons, bought off Amazon.com, not available in the UK website, and I use the dealership keyring, leather but with all the writing worn off already, to protect the buttons when in my pocket.
Is it a good fit though? Ive found sleeves in the past being pretty ill-fitting..

·
Ampera aka IGOR
3,455 Posts
Not bad but then it lives in my pocket most of the time. I only need to use it to release the charging flap if/when it doesn't open with the door button, pre-heating in winter, and putting all the windows down before I get in the car in this weather.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
D'oh, couldn't resist either. 11 sold, 1 left! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts