Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen or had fitted the Mud Flap accessory offered by Vauxhall :?: Picture only shows one fitted on the Ampera web site.
Would like to see a picture of them fitted to all 4 wheels on the Ampera before ordering but thought £90 including fitting was a good price.
Motorbodies topped up the coolant level today, it was 20mm down from the mark, it is now just above the chamber join line.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I didn't know they did them but will definitely have them fitted. My car is white and I can't believe how dirty it gets, especially at the rear, and annoyingly so on the ridge below the boot.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The mud flap option is no longer on the Ampera web site :( . Have contacted Myampera to clarify.
However, the price of the Vauxhall Type 2 cable is lower :D , Good news.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heard from Myampera today, the mudflap option was never available, it was an an error, they have now deleted them :(
Did think at the time that the picture shown was not an Ampera wheel, hence my question.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Brian Matthews said:
The mud flap option is no longer on the Ampera web site :( . Have contacted Myampera to clarify.
However, the price of the Vauxhall Type 2 cable is lower :D , Good news.
at £260 the Vauxhall type 2 cable is still more expensive than Zerocarbonworld's @ £199
I think Vauxhall should offer them to first year Ampera owners at greatly reduced price as they are treating them as original equipment on new ones. I suggested £60 but they haven't come back to me, surprise,surprise!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts