Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Hyundai Kona convert...
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally took delivery of my Silver Topaz (silver blue) Ampera Electron yesterday from Thurlow Nunn Vauxhall in Milton Keynes. I've been a fringe member of this forum for months - thanks to all for the lively debate, insight and experience - whilst I sorted out the right deal and purchased through my limited liability company (amazingly tax efficient). Now looking forward to being able to take a more active part in the discussions.... Tim

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Welcome to another Ampera owner!

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Welcome to the fun house ! Let us know if you find any interesting features, or have any questions! There are a lot of ampera miles done by forum members :)

·
Now enjoying my new Kia SOUL EV
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Electric (38.3 kWh) Premium SE in Iron Grey with Shale Grey Interior option
1,324 Posts
Hi and welcome, there really does seem to have been a surge of new Ampera owners recently.

Hope you enjoy your new car as much as I am enjoying mine!

Derek

Reactions: Paul and Lee Dalton

·
Registered
138 Posts
Finally took delivery of my Silver Topaz (silver blue) Ampera Electron yesterday from Thurlow Nunn Vauxhall in Milton Keynes. I've been a fringe member of this forum for months - thanks to all for the lively debate, insight and experience - whilst I sorted out the right deal and purchased through my limited liability company (amazingly tax efficient). Now looking forward to being able to take a more active part in the discussions.... Tim
Welcome.

I'll look out for you in the MK area as I'm in Bletchley with my (now 2 yeaars old) Silver Ampera

Big Paul

1 - 6 of 6 Posts