Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,I hope you're good.Anyone knows where i can buy a radiator for my 2012 Ampera?or maybe the part number if anyone knows it.Also i've lost all the engine coolant but the battery coolant level is ok.Is this normal?Thank you

·
Registered
165 Posts
I had my radiator replaced by Bellinger. They had to order it from Germany. I think it was difficult job as there are so many radiators mounted at the front. From memory I think there are 4 or 5!
When you do it a few pics would help others.

·
Registered
165 Posts
My receipt from Bellinger has a number next to the radiator.

Search on here for my post about water leaks. I'm sure I posted a schematic of the radiator layout which I found while googling.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I had my radiator replaced by Bellinger. They had to order it from Germany. I think it was difficult job as there are so many radiators mounted at the front. From memory I think there are 4 or 5!
When you do it a few pics would help others.
Yeah that cost an arm and a leg to sort! Everyone needs the DIY grill guard installed ASAP

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Answer - very! the radiator doesn't actually extend into that extreme end of the air-scoop, so keep sucking up the pheasants! All you need now is pheasant plucker to come along ... :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Answer - very! the radiator doesn't actually extend into that extreme end of the air-scoop, so keep sucking up the pheasants! All you need now is pheasant plucker to come along ... :)
ha ha good one....so it is possible that it may not be the rad leaking....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts