Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1441 - 1451 of 1451 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Black Volt with a private reg N# ### driving towards Carshalton ponds from Sutton direction.

I was ultra eco friendly ( walking ) when it passed me so didn't get a chance to get any other details

·
Spiro Tech, Lecturer.
22 Posts
Yes, well spotted, and yes source london is expensive compared to others, that maybe because it includes parking in some cases, however, I was under the impression that park for EVs and PHEVs was free on charging points around london, very confusing.
The main difference I think is providers like Polar Plus charge by the Kw were as SourceLondon charge by the minute and level a connection fee.
Nevertheless, it still works out cheaper than paying JUST to park on the same street.

Safe driving.

·
Registered
74 Posts
White Ampera seen driving up the hill into Lyme Regis early on Wednesday morning. I was driving my grey one in the opposite direction and flashed you.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Apparently, Lidl in Trowbridge is the place to hang out these days... My sister's my'12 on the right, an unknown visitor on the left.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Red 15 plate Ampera buzzing down the M6 south of Birmingham this evening, I gave a toot of the pedestrian horn as I went past in my red Ampera on my fortnightly Tuesday drive from Telford to Bournemouth.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Silver 15 plate parked in the Council Leader’s reserved spot at Waverley Borough Council offices in Godalming. Still there at 20:30 when I left after a planning meeting.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Silver 15 plate parked in the Council Leader’s reserved spot at Waverley Borough Council offices in Godalming. Still there at 20:30 when I left after a planning meeting.
Hmmm let me think a minute....

I can't explain why but I'm getting the feeling it might just belong to the Council Leader for Waverley Borough :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Funny, I thought so too - or it was a subtle dig at WBC as to why there are no public charging posts in their car parks...

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Spotted outside Weymouth this morning... #cybergreyisthebestcolour

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
14 plate in red passed me in the outside lane of the M25 around j10 this morning....

1441 - 1451 of 1451 Posts
About this Discussion
1.5K Replies
191 Participants
HughF
Speak EV - Electric Car Forums
A community for enthusiasts of all makes and models of EV from BMW to Tesla, Renault, Nissan, Mitsubishi and more. Join the electrifying discussion today!
Full Forum Listing