Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1441 - 1460 of 1491 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Black Volt with a private reg N# ### driving towards Carshalton ponds from Sutton direction.

I was ultra eco friendly ( walking ) when it passed me so didn't get a chance to get any other details

·
Spiro Tech, Lecturer.
23 Posts
Yes, well spotted, and yes source london is expensive compared to others, that maybe because it includes parking in some cases, however, I was under the impression that park for EVs and PHEVs was free on charging points around london, very confusing.
The main difference I think is providers like Polar Plus charge by the Kw were as SourceLondon charge by the minute and level a connection fee.
Nevertheless, it still works out cheaper than paying JUST to park on the same street.

Safe driving.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Apparently, Lidl in Trowbridge is the place to hang out these days... My sister's my'12 on the right, an unknown visitor on the left.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Red 15 plate Ampera buzzing down the M6 south of Birmingham this evening, I gave a toot of the pedestrian horn as I went past in my red Ampera on my fortnightly Tuesday drive from Telford to Bournemouth.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Silver 15 plate parked in the Council Leader’s reserved spot at Waverley Borough Council offices in Godalming. Still there at 20:30 when I left after a planning meeting.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Silver 15 plate parked in the Council Leader’s reserved spot at Waverley Borough Council offices in Godalming. Still there at 20:30 when I left after a planning meeting.
Hmmm let me think a minute....

I can't explain why but I'm getting the feeling it might just belong to the Council Leader for Waverley Borough :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Funny, I thought so too - or it was a subtle dig at WBC as to why there are no public charging posts in their car parks...

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Spotted outside Weymouth this morning... #cybergreyisthebestcolour

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
14 plate in red passed me in the outside lane of the M25 around j10 this morning....

·
Registered
43 Posts
I think we need to make some kind of calling card for fellow owners.
Just pop it on the screen when you see one,get them to join the group.
More members,more chance of helping each other with problems.
There’s over 1240 ampera’s registered in the uk.

1441 - 1460 of 1491 Posts