Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1461 - 1476 of 1476 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
I think we need to make some kind of calling card for fellow owners.
Just pop it on the screen when you see one,get them to join the group.
More members,more chance of helping each other with problems.
There’s over 1240 ampera’s registered in the uk.
I agree - the Ampera/Volt is a very special car and dedicated calling cards so that we can bring and keep the community together is a great idea.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Twins!

Out at Wimpole Hall (South Cambridgeshire) ParkRun on Saturday morning, almost took the wrong car home. Mine's on the left. Drove around to put them side-by-side and had a nice chat with the owner of the one on the right.

NickG

·
Registered
275 Posts
There was a red Ampera heading south on the A423 Southam bypass at about midday today. We were heading north in our MGF (en route to North Wales) so not really appropriate to flash lights.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Grey one near the Fosse Way Sainsbury's, Leicester. Thought some bugger had stolen mine for a moment! :oops:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Nice silver Ampera making good progress over the Britannia Bridge towards Anglesey at around 16:30 today!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Nice clean red 'SO14 ...'(?) at Bellinger Wantage yesterday, when mine was in for it's 6th year service & MOT.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Dark blue, couple of days ago, heading towards Arborfield on Langley Common Road at about 08.45, not seen that one before. Was pretty dark and wet so didn’t see in time to wave / flash!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Red 15 plate, Cobham Services on the M25, about 16:00 on Wednesday 13th. Had to do a double take - thought someone had move my car!

1461 - 1476 of 1476 Posts