Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1481 - 1500 of 1586 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'll second that I'm from Ayrshire, South West Scotland and ditto I haven't seen another Ampera/Volt either, feeling rather lonely up here North of the border lol.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Incredibly, when I visited one of my waste sites in Warwickshire this afternoon, I found myself parked next to a rather smart black or possibly dark grey Ampera - it was dusk! The driver was busy unloading a boot full of cardboard but we did manage to exchange a few words - he said that he had owned it for three years and was very pleased with it. I was so surprised to see another Ampera in the wild that I failed to note the model year or registration number - so if the owner is a member of this forum, it was me with the dirty red one sporting Winter wheels and tyres!

Reactions: Richard Gledhill

·
Ampera aka IGOR
3,384 Posts
Silver or the pale blue silver, can't quite remember, around 14:45 on 09/12/19 heading through Muthill for Crieff, at least the second time I have seen this one in my neighbourhood.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Still not seen one down here in Ayrshire, south/west Scotland, does someone want to take a drive up here and drive around for a bit so I can say I've seen one, getting a bit lonely over here :oops:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Still not seen one down here in Ayrshire, south/west Scotland, does someone want to take a drive up here and drive around for a bit so I can say I've seen one, getting a bit lonely over here :oops:
I've been in Dumfries quite a bit recently, but to protect my lifetime MPG I've been taking hire cars from South Wales!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
White, 62 plate outside deans dental care in Brighton yesterday...

And another white one in Shaftesbury this morning around 09:45, I did wave, through the fog.

·
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
19 Posts
Happy Holidays everyone! A nice blue Ampera spotted on M1 near junction with M45 yesterday at around 15:00.

·
Registered
22 Posts
First spot of the New Year. Silver 12 plate, westbound on the Talgarth Road, just off Hammersmith flyover at about 12:00 on Saturday 4th.

1481 - 1500 of 1586 Posts