Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1541 - 1559 of 1559 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
They're all parked up at Chas Hurst in Belfast, waiting for Vx to ship a tecchy over from Uk to mend them! :eek:
When I bought mine from the (ex) Chevrolet dealer in Belfast, they had two for sale. I missed the white one (sold and taken to England) so I bought the black one. Later on I asked them how many Volts they sold. "Two" was the answer.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Nice pearl white in Tilford this morning, managed to get a flash and a wave in for once. Second in a couple of weeks in my area. Must be catching on.

·
Registered
338 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Saw one on the N125 somewhere near Boliqeime in the Algarve earlier today.

I doubt the driver is here but I didn't wave as I was in the rental Astra. Noisy, smelly vehicle it is too.

·
Registered
338 Posts
There was a nice white Chevrolet Volt heading in the direction of Finmere on the A421 in Northamptonshire this afternoon - I was in my Ampera, heading in the opposite direction, en-route to the A43 and Brackley. I only caught a brief glimpse but it looked like it was fitted with a roof rack or roof bars.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Another one, yesterday morning at about 08:00, eastbound on A31 Farnham Bypass - black, 13 plate. So I’ve now seen at least four reasonably locally in a few weeks. Some indication of how crowded it is around here I guess.

·
Registered
79 Posts
White 62 plate amp,just outside carmarthen in the petrol station.
Had a chat for 5 mins,he’s got the noisy bearing starting,told him about our group.
He might be joining,looks like I’m not alone ?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Red 15 plate parked up at Stockton recycling centre in Warwks today when I pulled up in the Volt. Black 12 plate often passes through nearby Southam

·
Registered
338 Posts
Red 15 plate parked up at Stockton recycling centre in Warwks today when I pulled up in the Volt. Black 12 plate often passes through nearby Southam
That was me - one of my staff called in sick a 07:00 this morning so I had to be on site until I could organise cover.
I wasn't best please having to work on my day off - you should have called in to say hello - it might have brightened my day.

·
Registered
18 Posts
That was me - one of my staff called in sick a 07:00 this morning so I had to be on site until I could organise cover.
I wasn't best please having to work on my day off - you should have called in to say hello - it might have brightened my day.
I thought it must be a staff car but didn't hang around as the tip was full and there was an i3 queuing behind me.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I hardly ever see another Ampera out and about and, despite owning mine for 5+ years, I’ve never been ‘spotted’. Yet, in a bizarrely empty Oxford yesterday with hardly a car on the road, I saw two!
A white one around Marston, just about to join the bypass and a black one in North Oxford.
I thought I was in a ‘Worlds End’ remake - how appropriate in this weird world we’re in!

1541 - 1559 of 1559 Posts