Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1561 - 1580 of 1587 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Anyone in Fort Halstead, Bromley today approx 10.30am? Caught a glimpse in my rear view mirror of what looked like a white Volt going through checkpoint.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I reported seeing a white one on Jan 13, 2018 on the Old Wokingham Road. Today I saw a another (or the same) white one within about 1/4 of a mile of that sighting. I did flash but a bit late. They remain pretty rare around here.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Well done! Still few and far between though . . .

·
Registered
30 Posts
White Ampera passing though Southam, Warwks 8.30pm last night. There's a black 12-plate regularly around this area too

·
Registered
370 Posts
There was a black or dark grey Volt in Southam, Warwickshire, this evening, on the Leamington Road near the Kineton turn - we were in our MGF so no chance of mutual recognition!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Coming home after a visit to Market Drayton today we spotted a silver Ampera heading north on the A41 near Newport (Shropshire) - I didn't see it until the last moment so no chance to acknowledge . . .

·
Registered
23 Posts
Great to see a nice blue Amp heading East on the A303 near Stonehenge at about 11:00 this morning! Saw it too late to flash - was busy adding a few more miles coasting down hill in ‘L’!

·
Registered
Vauxhall Ampera MY13
4 Posts
Great to see a nice blue Amp heading East on the A303 near Stonehenge at about 11:00 this morning! Saw it too late to flash - was busy adding a few more miles coasting down hill in ‘L’!
HI to all ! got my ampera in march up in vauxhall Dundee i live in glasgow ! its the electron my13 its was registered august 2013! iv not seen another one so far on my travels so not many in scotland ! but as only just over 1200 in the uk as whole then not surprised check the stats here! www.honestjohn.co.uk/how-many-exist/vauxhall/ampera p.s. noticed some my13 owners claim late my13 can use the latest map updates that are for the my14 and my15 anyone tried or have any info! Thanks. kammyx1.

1561 - 1580 of 1587 Posts