Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1601 - 1620 of 1646 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
White one spotted a few weeks back close to the purbeck school roundabout, wareham, Dorset. I ended up behind you heading towards wool.

And today, 64 plate cyber grey parked just round the back of my hotel (the imperial) in Plymouth, around 5:30 this evening.

·
Registered
Outlander
5,517 Posts
Silver Ampera spotted near Walton on the Hill, Surrey.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Briefly yesterday I became aware of Crystal Red Ampera following me down the A361 between the Cropredy turn and the M40 roundabout near Banbury. The Ampera behind me then turned off in the direction of Middleton Cheney as I headed for Banbury. The weather was wet and dismal so I couldn't make out the registration. Hitherto, I had only seen two other red Amperas about: the one belonging to @HandyAndy and the ill-fated NL13 FPX.

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
Deffo not me! There was one for sale in 2015 at Bellingers when I bought mine in Warrington, maybe it's that one.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Pearl white with white door panels, YM 14(?), day after Boxing Day, Sandy Lane near Frensham Pond - very nice, not one I’ve seen around here before.

·
Ampera aka IGOR
Tesla Model 3 P
3,625 Posts
Pearl white with white door panels, YM 14(?), day after Boxing Day, Sandy Lane near Frensham Pond - very nice, not one I’ve seen around here before.
With the white you had a choice of either the red or the white accents in the doors and seats. I think the very last of them came with white around the radio console.

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
I think you should come out into the open. Make a large placard saying "I love you" and stand beside the A34 as that gorgeous Black Ampera swirls by. Maybe she'll notice you! :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
467 Posts
A few months back I reported seeing another crystal red Ampera on the A361 near Banbury. Amperas in this colour are scarce and as noted then, I had only seen two other red Amperas about: the one belonging to @HandyAndy and the ill-fated NL13 FPX. Today I exchanged waves with the driver of what may have been the same car he was heading south on the A361 near Chipping Warden as I was heading north. My wife thinks she saw the same car a few days ago in Byfield so it could be someone local - perhaps when this pandemic subsides, we can organise the Ampera meet that I suggested in 2019 . . .

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
White one spotted last week along the a351 between Corfe and wareham...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Nice white Amperage heading north on Reading Road South (while I was heading South), Church Crookham, Fleet, about 20:00 last night... didn’t want to flash as it was busy and someone would have taken it as a signal to join the flow!

1601 - 1620 of 1646 Posts