Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1621 - 1640 of 1646 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
White 14 plate coming up the A26/Malling Road at 7:30 this morning, that's only the second one I've seen in 8500 miles

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
10 am, Silver one going down St Stephen's Hill St.Albans.
Surprised to see one after such a long time so missed the reg :)

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I saw you on Friday at B&Q - very rare in St Albans!
Not me, Mine is a light blue/silver one on a 64 plate, was home all day Friday, The Range on Sat morning. But they are rare here, there is a silver one and a pearlescent white one about in St Albans that I've seen.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Not me, Mine is a light blue/silver one on a 64 plate, was home all day Friday, The Range on Sat morning. But they are rare here, there is a silver one and a pearlescent white one about in St Albans that I've seen.
Ahh maybe another one :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Cyber grey 64 plate spotted at Bellingers today when I took my sister up to collect hers. Sadly there weren't three parking spaces in a row or that would have been a photo op.

I then spotted VN12 going past Kingston lacy at 6pm today, I was heading into Wimborne and waved furiously.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Red 14 plate coming up the hill towards Monkton Farleigh about 9:45 this morning. I was descending on my way north to meet the m4 and caught a glimpse of you last minute. I waved like a lunatic

·
Registered
503 Posts
... and Bellinger serviced it and stuck it on charge till I collected it. Only problem is, it's set for delayed charge and they didn't notice the two beeps.

·
Registered
2014 Chevy Volt
77 Posts
... and Bellinger serviced it and stuck it on charge till I collected it. Only problem is, it's set for delayed charge and they didn't notice the two beeps.
Yep, same thing happened with me at Bellingers last summer. I remembered to change the setting on the car this time around.

·
Registered
334 Posts
White one coming into Cheltenham on Lansdown Road at about 9.45 am on Wednesday 30th. I was in the cyber grey heading out of town and flashed and waved. Was on my way to Sheffield to help my daughter move uni house, managed 54.8 mpg on the 310 miles over two days.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Red one Thursday morning heading East on the M4, I think we were still in Wales at the time.

My colleague spotted you, which isn't bad as it's me that owns the Ampera. I must talk about it too much!

1621 - 1640 of 1646 Posts