Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi people

I've started a Google map, in which the owner or purchaser of the Opel Ampera-forum (by other states are represented) are registered. would you be interested so what?
If so, should one take out of your forum, the task "managers" that manage and update map of england. who should be put in connection with me to the URL, and access to the Ampera / Volt map to get (PM or email).

excerpts from the written text of me for participation in the Ampera / Volt map

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can be entered:
A) People who already have a Ampera / Volt have (Makierung with black dot).
B) a person Ampera / Volt ordered but not delivered got (Makierung without black dot). People with a Google account can sign up and edit themselves.
Have people without a Google account (I can understand, had to force myself too :)), the "manager" enter. People who have a google account and want to
be registered, I ask the "manager" the approximate location (exact address if desired) and send some text (if desired) (via PM). In all cases, an e-mail address required by you as "employees" to sign and send the URL (PM to the "manager" to send). Important! Participation in the Ampera / Volt map is completely voluntary and can be a PM to the "manager" is deleted. I would be happy but still when many participate as possible (because the information already). I would like to point out that I no "DATA COLLECTION" set up, but only for descriptive information they have started MAP ps. Further I would like to point out the Ampera / Volt Map not practice "practical joke", and the map will remain among us (whether and how the map will be made ​​once PUBLIC, VOTE will show).

This is a EDIT, orginal german text here http://www.opel-ampera-forum.de/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=409

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and here the example

Attachments

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
We really need to find a way of combining all of these maps! What are we up to now is it four different maps?
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=170

There must be a way to connect all these google maps together surely?

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
It does seem crazy but I started our own map so that we had a map we could use for our own uses later when the membership gets up. There is no real practical reason to add yourself to a European or USA map of owners apart from it being fun and I have done so myself ;) but by us having our own map it means that we can use it for other stuff later.

Of course, add yourself to as many maps as you wish but by adding to our map we can see what is happening easier here in the UK and as it is ours we can change it or utilise it for our own purposes when we get more members.

So I would ask that even if you add yourself to other maps please add yourself to our map too :) Thanks

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Can we perhaps have a rough box round the UK on the European map which links to the UK map? And maybe arrows on the UK map to jump to European and US maps?

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
I'll look into that for our map but I have no control over the other maps so you would need to ask the owners of those to do that :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts