Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Does it handle and have the responsiveness of a bike,or do the gyros keep it planted?

P

·
0 Posts
I'm guessing the background whirr coupled with the fact she had to raise her voice the whole time means it successfully replicates that aspect of motorcycling too :)

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
29,769 Posts
Some dodgy scene links too. She managed to pull up forwards, yet tucked in front of another bike.

I'd love to have one, but it'd have to be £5k else beyond my current budget! :cry:

·
Zoe Devotee
9,259 Posts
Looks like a chernobyl Twizy

·
Banned
1,698 Posts
It's never going to be made. Think about it, you have to power the gyro's, some serious air con (enclosed cabin- or your pilot will boil or the windows mist up) and carry enough batteries to go anywhere and that is before you have tried to flick through a series of S-bends. I think it is a machine to get fools to part with money to 'invest' and it will not lead to anything.

In the words of Duncan Ballentine "I'm oot."

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
29,769 Posts
I think I saw the earlier one they were talking about a few hundred watts to run the gyros. That would also be a source of heating too, which'd help in winter. I agree cooling might be an issue, but it isn't a big space to cool. It's not a technological stopper.

·
EV Biker
200 Posts
Most serious bike accidents are caused by some idiot SMIDSY* pulling out in front of you. All the gyros in the world won't save you at that point.

Saying that, coming off through a corner is usually because your pushing the bike a bit, and frankly that *thing* does'nt look like it has the chops to go fast enough to get itself in trouble.

Its a nice bit of tech though, but if I wanted something like that, I'd get a car.

(*Sorry Mate I Did'nt See You)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts