Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

My name is Gareth - and I've been a petrol user for 17 years.

I've seen the (electric) light and want to move into the EV world. And by the looks of it this car is the way forward and nicely side-steps the fear of running out of charge leaving me high and dry in the cold and rain.

I also went to the test drive (though I am not able to drive) in Lambourn and was blown away by the car. The ride was comfortable even on the rubbish roads that we were driving on ;).

I am a better reader than a writer and will probably read everyones post and will do my best to add to conversations but i doubt very much if people want to hear the drivel that I usually have to say ;)

Thanks for "listening"

cheers

g

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Hi Gareth,

Welcome!

Firstly, let me assure you that you are very welcome to read only if that is what you prefer to do and you never know... you might one day get the urge to post and if you do I am certain it won't be drivel! ;) I am sure everyone would be interested in what you have to say.

Yes, the test drive at Lambourn was on rubbish roads wasn't it. It certainly did show how good the ride is in the Ampera.

Yup, I think this car will do very well beacuse of the reason you said... a great way to start oout with an Electric car but without the fear of running out. Can't wait!

If you get to go to a test drive again please do post here so we can possible meet up and say hi.

Paul

1 - 2 of 2 Posts