Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a new EV charger and I confess that I am struggling to understand how future proofed the Anderson 2 is re the competition. For example, how does it deal with ToU tariffs? Does the user have the ability to enter tariff information into the App? Sadly, this information does appear to be available on your excellent website.

·
Vendor
35 Posts
I am looking for a new EV charger and I confess that I am struggling to understand how future proofed the Anderson 2 is re the competition. For example, how does it deal with ToU tariffs? Does the user have the ability to enter tariff information into the App? Sadly, this information does appear to be available on your excellent website.
Hello Lexden

In terms of futureproofing, our charger keeps evolving as they’re connected to our cloud and we frequently provide over the air updates. For example, in January, all our chargers were upgraded to be able to interact with Alexa and we have great features yet to be released!

Our App offers the ability to enter your own tariff so you know exactly how much you paid and when. You can also schedule your charge to start and end at the times that fit your energy supplier’s ToU tariffs.

Regards

The Andersen Team

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Lexden

In terms of futureproofing, our charger keeps evolving as they’re connected to our cloud and we frequently provide over the air updates. For example, in January, all our chargers were upgraded to be able to interact with Alexa and we have great features yet to be released!

Our App offers the ability to enter your own tariff so you know exactly how much you paid and when. You can also schedule your charge to start and end at the times that fit your energy supplier’s ToU tariffs.

Regards

The Andersen Team
Thanks - sadly, your website appears to make no mention of this - or I have not been able to find it. I was in contact with your team last week, and I didn’t really get a satisfactory response. I am now looking at other charger options - sorry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts