Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
we get our ZS tomorrow
? Fantastic.

BTW check with you dealer if there's any recalls on your car. I picked my car up 2 weeks ago today and dealer called me saying there's a recall on mine requiring Door Wiring Loom replacement. I have to take both keys in with me and it will take about an hour. Good thing that they are on top of this but as it's a small dealer I think they're looking after me ?

·
Registered
129 Posts
My son had an AAuto connection problem in both his car and mine, suggesting it was his phone. The fix was to update Google Play Services (not sure why that was needed, but we found the same advice in several forums). It worked.
I've tried following your advice but can't for the life of me find a way of forcing an update to Google Play Services itself. I can update any App easily enough and I have removed and reinstalled AAuto, but Google Play Services is one of those embedded applications which can't be removed isn't it? (BTW I'm running Honor 10 Lit which is the identical phone to Huawei P Smart)

·
Registered
464 Posts
Um, I think he said there was an update option for him, so maybe he happened to be out of date, but you are not :(

·
Zoe Devotee
8,544 Posts
21 - 24 of 24 Posts