Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Complete newby reporting in. Just today I've put down a deposit on a lovely black 2018 Leaf Tekna 40kwh. Until recently I've been cycling to work but recently I've taken another job that's over 15 miles and very hilly so I can't do it every day any more (pushing 50!)
The pay rise, diesel savings, zero emmisions, lower maintenance......and the test drive swung me! Hopefully will collect in the next 10 days. If anyone can suggest a decent charge point installer in the Doncaster area, I'd be appreciative. Cheers, Carl.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hello everyone. Complete newby reporting in. Just today I've put down a deposit on a lovely black 2018 Leaf Tekna 40kwh. Until recently I've been cycling to work but recently I've taken another job that's over 15 miles and very hilly so I can't do it every day any more (pushing 50!)
The pay rise, diesel savings, zero emmisions, lower maintenance......and the test drive swung me! Hopefully will collect in the next 10 days. If anyone can suggest a decent charge point installer in the Doncaster area, I'd be appreciative. Cheers, Carl.
I think Pod Point are nationwide.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts