Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@Guesty, a little bit. However hearing rumours of short delays was told 2-3 week of July, so crossing fingers it won't be any longer otherwise will burst with excitement.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@UKTechie tesla have not released figures, would think a few hundered at this point. On the tesla forums there are at least 50 who have posted specs of their cars

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Nice find, Hopwood was one of the first places I stopped to Rapid Charge my Leaf a year ago to the day! my colleagues dad is picking up his P85 in the next batch or the second batch going to try and snag a ride in it! wouldnt take long to get to hopwood from me in a P85.

I would like to see Tesla drop 8 bays in somewhere though as I can see these bays being quite busy, in the states they dont seem to put them in at service stations but prefer the shopping mall approach from what I can tell, Motorway services is of course the Ideal place for the driver but may not be where the power is.

Jon has been so patient, as a nation us brits wait in line very well, some of the Chinese buyers havent been quite as patient as you Jon :confused:

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
to be fair to the Chinese they use the non standard steering wheel configuration so can just take US spec cars, we have to wait until they have made them properly before they get to the UK. However am a little miffed not to be in the first batch, Tesla rep thought it would help to tell me I missed the cut by 2 cars :-(

·
Registered
538 Posts
@Guesty, a little bit. However hearing rumours of short delays was told 2-3 week of July, so crossing fingers it won't be any longer otherwise will burst with excitement.
I was originally told the end of June, but chose sometime after the 7th July because I'll be out of the country at the end if June. I've had an email about the "Delivery of your Model S", which sates "around the week beginning 7th July".

I'm trying not to get excited at all because I still haven't got a confirmed finance deal, and "my" Model S might end up going to someone else or sitting in a showroom somewhere! :-(

·
Registered
538 Posts
Click the "Max out my Model S" button in the design studio, and then remove the rear facing seats and the winter pack and that's pretty much it. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts