Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

Funny brownish i3 (has all the bits and bobs)
I've currently got the Chargemaster i8, I've developed a bruise on my leg from the getting in and out. It's a fun car, but not very practical :) Very easy to drive and visibility is better than I thought it would be.

The best there is at what I do
I've currently got the Chargemaster i8, I've developed a bruise on my leg from the getting in and out. It's a fun car, but not very practical :) Very easy to drive and visibility is better than I thought it would be.
Not sure I'd enjoy driving an i8 through MK, driving the i3 through MK is about the most fun you can have with your clothes on:D

I had a car full of yoofs in a Saxo barge in front of me on my back through earlier today, it was hilarious watching their feeble attempts to lose me before I smoked them off a roundabout.:D

I love driving the i3 a lot but I think I'd lose my license in an i8 :(

Registered
I had it three weeks ago - same here! Fab (and easy) car to drive but I had two bruises halfway up the backs of my thighs for a week afterwards - enjoy!

I drove it London - Exeter and back. What a hoot.

Registered
thanks for the info. @Rory166 any ideas how many points would give me a good chance of getting the Tesla? I like the i8, but really want to drive the tesla. I guess a lot of other polar subscribers feel the same way

Registered
Discussion Starter #29
thanks for the info. @Rory166 any ideas how many points would give me a good chance of getting the Tesla? I like the i8, but really want to drive the tesla. I guess a lot of other polar subscribers feel the same way
I chatted to the receptionist and she said salesmen take it. I guess if you are driving around London daily it is easy to clock up lots of points by charging in different postcodes. All I know for certain is 100 points was not enough last month. Sadly the people who took it 3 months ago can take it again as they only lost 70 points. Us others will likely not get a look in. I only bid for the i8 because I was fed up with not getting the Tesla. I would not buy an i8 even if I could afford it. Strange because I have the predecessor the 850.

Registered
I had 110 when I bid the first month (and didn't get picked) and 170 the second (when I did)

Registered
Why are Polar users subsidising these expensive cars? I'm pretty sure there's no need for them to. No wonder CYC are charging a quid for a free charge now! A frivolous waste of money.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts