Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondered if anyone else had considered doing what I did yesterday? My Soul was due to go back on July 1st and we have two EVs, so I contacted Lex and arranged for it to be collected before 15 April it means I only have to pay another months lease, no point worrying about two cars sitting at what correct battery level when the likelihood we won’t need two cars for quite a while (probably won’t even need one).

Making the above call depends on the remaining length of lease and having another vehicle if you consider it a viable option.
 

·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 GT-Line Rapid Charge
Joined
·
2,168 Posts
My VW Up (ICE) is on PCP until the end of September, but will be going back as soon as my new Zoe arrives next month.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
I have 2 EV‘s on order the first should have been arriving in the coming days (but stuck at the factory as its closed ) and the second was originally due in May but due to the factory shut down its now due in July.

im anticipating both will be delayed further and that’s a good thing, as due to the current world issues me taking delivery of two new vehicles is prob not the most sensible idea.

i prob should cancel both
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
11,992 Posts
Just wondered if anyone else had considered doing what I did yesterday?
Not yet. I'd have to come up with a year's worth of lease payments. Besides, I like the i3s.


Debbie's Mazda PCP contract ends in September. We will probably buy the car. Depends if we both still have jobs or not.


If my job goes, we'd likely hand back the Mazda and keep the i3.
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top