Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ha ha you look happy as Larry! Car looks really lovey!! Happy motoring mate. How was the range and pick up experience??
Collection was great fella, takes a while to sort out all the paperwork and to learn the car, but all is good.
I have to say though the acceleration from 0 to around 50 is just stupid! I kept putting my foot down and getting stuck to the seat, it is by far the most powerful car I have ever driven. Then, after an hour of driving and when I was nearly home I found out I was in 'normal' driving mode. I popped it into 'sport' mode and overtook light!! Unbelievable power!

The car has a scuff on the front right of the bumper (caused in delivery or while stored at their delivery pound) so it is going back thursday for repair and I will get a courtesy car, possibly a petrol version haha

I am struggling to get the DS app to connect to the car but i am not alone so will ring them tomorrow. When fixed I can pre heat the car and use my phone to unlock it by the looks of it!

Marvellous!

My 14 plate C4 picasso goes for an MOT tomorrow, then I can sort out selling it :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Collection was great fella, takes a while to sort out all the paperwork and to learn the car, but all is good.
I have to say though the acceleration from 0 to around 50 is just stupid! I kept putting my foot down and getting stuck to the seat, it is by far the most powerful car I have ever driven. Then, after an hour of driving and when I was nearly home I found out I was in 'normal' driving mode. I popped it into 'sport' mode and overtook light!! Unbelievable power!

The car has a scuff on the front right of the bumper (caused in delivery or while stored at their delivery pound) so it is going back thursday for repair and I will get a courtesy car, possibly a petrol version haha

I am struggling to get the DS app to connect to the car but i am not alone so will ring them tomorrow. When fixed I can pre heat the car and use my phone to unlock it by the looks of it!

Marvellous!

My 14 plate C4 picasso goes for an MOT tomorrow, then I can sort out selling it :D
Awesome dude! Thank you for that, sounds like a blast and yes sports mode is a lot of fun. Now you need to report on the range!!

Also what is up with the app? What is going on with that??

Cheers matey :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Now you need to report on the range!!

Cheers matey :)
The range is terrible!! :O Although that is because I am still in full welly mode haha
Because the car has so much power I am 'kid on xmas day' excited everytime I pull away from lights. Bring it on boy racers, my cars quicker than yours! (up to 50mph) lol

I also cant find AVAS (Acoustic Vehicle Alerting System) which by european law must be fitted to all electric and hybrid cars since July 2019. It means at the mo I am running silent and may run over pedestrians! So they can fix that on Thursday too..

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
The range is terrible!! :O Although that is because I am still in full welly mode haha
Because the car has so much power I am 'kid on xmas day' excited everytime I pull away from lights. Bring it on boy racers, my cars quicker than yours! (up to 50mph) lol

I also cant find AVAS (Acoustic Vehicle Alerting System) which by european law must be fitted to all electric and hybrid cars since July 2019. It means at the mo I am running silent and may run over pedestrians! So they can fix that on Thursday too..
ha ha!! Think I’m going to be the same when I get mine.

yeah I Noticed it don’t make that humming noise. I test drive a Kia ev and it did make the noise.

wonder if the Peugeot’s make the noise?

·
Registered
20 Posts
ha ha!! Think I’m going to be the same when I get mine.

yeah I Noticed it don’t make that humming noise. I test drive a Kia ev and it did make the noise.

wonder if the Peugeot’s make the noise?
Well, I went back to the dealer today but half the team are off and they may have to close completely till after the C word has passed. That meant it wasn't possible to get the car resprayed today, they will phone me when they can get me into the sprayers. No matter :)

I am the only person that has purchased an e-tense from the Derby Salon, I thought they had sold 2 more but they were petrol versions.

I have been offered a wall charger as they give 500 away for free to the first 500 etense purchasers. TRhe offer was only valid on pre orders made last year but I should still be able to have one fitted for free as they haven't come close to having 500 orders. Heres hoping! And Heres me ready to swiftly chuck some slabs down on my front garden to make it have off road parking haha

I was given my code for the 6 months free polar membership today, so i will activate that in nearly 3 months time.

Heres a quick vid

·
Registered
20 Posts
At least you have the car

going to get my e208 tomorrow

that’s a week from going to see one

JJ
That is quick! :O So are you going from the ZOE to the e208? If so then you wait till you feel the power difference from stopped, it will make you smile, especially in sports mode of if you put the pedal past the kick down. 'WOW'!

Just don't pull alongside a DS3 e-tense because you will beat me on the 0-60!
I say me because I am probably the only person that has one at the mo lol

Enjoy your car tomoz, show us some pics too mate

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all, chuffed I have found this forum. I have a ds3 e tense ultra prestige on order. Went for pearl white with lisbon rims. As its through work (salary sacrifice) I am not so sure about what stage its at as it only shows me an estimate of 1st week May for delivery. This will be our first ever decent car, have always driven cars at least 10 years old and currently drive a 2005 corsa so absolutely excited beyond belief for its arrival. I tried to find out yesterday if things were delayed but unfortunately wasn't able to get an answer. Anxious times now.

·
Registered
20 Posts
@Aed I was also told May time when I ordered my DS3 on the 25th Jan but then I picked it up 16th March, although mine was the normal Prestige model so was quicker to build.
Mine is the one in the pics and video earlier in the post, and I love it! I hope you get yours before they ramp down production. The DS salon is about to close for a while to protect staff and customers from the C word so you may be waiting even longer than May :( Fingers and toes crossed for you, it will be nice to know another DS3 E-Tense owner as i am all alone lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
I follow EVM :) I commented on the above E-Tense video a couple of days ago saying that I would have drove down and joined him in london. He had another E-Tense just past his car, both are the same colour as mine. :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Well, I went back to the dealer today but half the team are off and they may have to close completely till after the C word has passed. That meant it wasn't possible to get the car resprayed today, they will phone me when they can get me into the sprayers. No matter :)

I am the only person that has purchased an e-tense from the Derby Salon, I thought they had sold 2 more but they were petrol versions.

I have been offered a wall charger as they give 500 away for free to the first 500 etense purchasers. TRhe offer was only valid on pre orders made last year but I should still be able to have one fitted for free as they haven't come close to having 500 orders. Heres hoping! And Heres me ready to swiftly chuck some slabs down on my front garden to make it have off road parking haha

I was given my code for the 6 months free polar membership today, so i will activate that in nearly 3 months time.

Heres a quick vid
Hi folks, sorry been offline for a bit!

Ha awesome video and nice pub! I doubt you'll get it sprayed for a long while now right? Yeah I am getting a wall box soon, well maybe with everything shutting down :( but I would rather everyone get better!

How are you guys hope everyone is well :)

41 - 60 of 85 Posts