Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Ha fair enough! I just waiting for my car, but I do not mind waiting considering what is happening in the world right now! Have a great day, love your new car proper nice!!

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Tbh - I’m only expecting to get the same range as the Zoe - but considering the bigger battery that’s frustrating ;)

however the looks and the CCS more than make up for that

JJ

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
How are people getting on with the regen?

it’s a strange system PSA have come up with

in the Zoe, the car did regen always at the same level and when braking, regen mainly

on the ePug We get zero regen while the battery is full and there is no difference between drive and B mode

I did a 5 mile trip today and it was only near the end I started to get regen

JJ

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
How are people getting on with the regen?

it’s a strange system PSA have come up with

in the Zoe, the car did regen always at the same level and when braking, regen mainly

on the ePug We get zero regen while the battery is full and there is no difference between drive and B mode

I did a 5 mile trip today and it was only near the end I started to get regen

JJ
I think I watched a review about the battery being full and no regen. I think this is normal no? When I did the test drive on the ds I could really tell the difference between D mode and B mode.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Zoe has a single regen and it’s almost like B mode but not quite as strong

I find b mode takes away the throttle response but that’s because the first part of the throttle travel is countering against braking

JJ

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Zoe has a single regen and it’s almost like B mode but not quite as strong

I find b mode takes away the throttle response but that’s because the first part of the throttle travel is countering against braking

JJ
OK I will have to see what you mean when we get our car. The wait is long but worth it!

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
I’ve done about 100miles but not driven for a few days now

already had a chargemaster wallbox from the Zoe

had to dig a trench all the way around my house from the meter round to the garage - then put some plastic pipe in the trench and put some warning tape over the top.

JJ

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
fair enough! i'm a bit bored of waiting for mine, also want to go out for a long walk but that ain't happening!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
My has quite rightly shut because of the virus and I am not sure when we are going to get our car now. Not complaining, just wanted the car! Ha good things come to those who wait right?!

61 - 80 of 85 Posts