Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey @flaxvert how you getting on with your DS3? Any cool updates - how is your range now or are you still flooring it ha!
I'm back! I have been out every day in the car :D And I actually mean just 'in' the car as I can't drive anywhere in the current climate. But I like to sit in it and get to grips with the satnav, android auto, getting it to navigate on the big screen to charge stations i may one day visit.
I took it out in the countryside round Lincolnshire just before the lockdown, the car loved it there in the peace and quiet. I am out in it on friday as neighbour who is an NHS worker needs a new car so I am giving her a lift to pick one up, a DS3 12 plate.

I will do this again one day soon I hope

·
Registered
20 Posts
Zoe has a single regen and it’s almost like B mode but not quite as strong

I find b mode takes away the throttle response but that’s because the first part of the throttle travel is countering against braking

JJ
This is my first EV so first time having regen, the B is pretty awesome and I find that I lift off the accelerator earlier to take full advantage of it, I can drive miles with only needing the brake pedal to fully stop. Although, the B doesn't work on a full battery, gotta drive 10 to 15 miles at least before it works fully.. Nearly crashed the car to find that out lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
Zoe has a single regen and it’s almost like B mode but not quite as strong

I find b mode takes away the throttle response but that’s because the first part of the throttle travel is countering against braking

JJ
Thats interesting, I will test it in the DS3 when I can. Any excuse to floor it haha

81 - 85 of 85 Posts