Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
So nothing happened for the whole evening

so I tried again and pressing download this time opened a box that showed a download location

so I pressed download and then this happened

then after a few mins the laptop screen went to sleep and when i squiggled the mouse the download had paused and wouldn’t start

so I had to try the process again and it took 4 or 5 times for the download location to pop up so I could press download

JJ

·
Registered
218 Posts
This sounds very similar to what my guy at the dealers was trying to explain, but he thought it was their internet connection.

Surely, it should be relatively quick.

·
Registered
63 Posts
not done yet - may try the screen one tonight

you have to send the details to email then put the file on a USB stick ;)

JJ
Ive done the update. I’d love to tel you what has improved/ been added but I’ve no idea. Can tell any difference and don’t think there are any release notes 🙄

·
Registered
63 Posts
So nothing happened for the whole evening

so I tried again and pressing download this time opened a box that showed a download location

so I pressed download and then this happened

View attachment 131971

then after a few mins the laptop screen went to sleep and when i squiggled the mouse the download had paused and wouldn’t start

so I had to try the process again and it took 4 or 5 times for the download location to pop up so I could press download

JJ
I had this issue. When my PC slept it stopped. Change your settings so it doesn’t go to sleep and it should work

·
Registered
DS3 Etense 2020
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
Yes, nice looking car. My only question, is the roof a case of style over substance?

Not sure about the quilting on the roof. Is it a good thing or will it present problems?

Not sure but I guess time will tell if it becomes an issue - I'll unscrew it and look in about 3 years or just get a new car ;)

·
Registered
DS3 Etense 2020
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
These updates sound like a right PITA. I am a software developer and ethical hacker so know a bit about software - what on earth could be the update with 6GB of code. Annnnnd no release notes, kinda crap I'll wont bother with the update or won't rush to do them.

Thanks for the updates folks, JJ did you get it to work?

101 - 113 of 113 Posts