Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Still no word on my wife’s. Promised delivery last Thursday. Truck was all booked. Car ready for a week at that point.

But paperwork still sitting at RCI as yet unprocessed. Not looking good for this week either at the mo.

Big backlog apparently and only a few people to push it about.
Not the dealer’s fault. They’re doing their best.

If you leased or PCP’d and your car’s at the dealer but delivery delayed, this could well be the reason.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just had an email from the garage asking me to choose a registration. Car is due with them from the import centre in the next few days apparently (ordered 22nd Feb, arrived in the UK at the import centre about 3 weeks ago). So fingers crossed shouldn't be too long now.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Just had an email from the garage asking me to choose a registration. Car is due with them from the import centre in the next few days apparently (ordered 22nd Feb, arrived in the UK at the import centre about 3 weeks ago). So fingers crossed shouldn't be too long now.
That's good to know. Ordered ours on the 25th so they may very well be in the same batch. Still waiting for the finance stuff to come through though!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I decided to get a loan and buy so thankfully I shouldn't have the RCI issues to hold things up. Car getting registered and taxed now so could be end of this week or early next week :love:
I was surprised how quickly it turned up in Southampton to be honest as before lockdown it hadn't been built.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Finally .....
Blue Zoe.jpg

·
Registered
423 Posts
Congrats guys!

I think they really nailed most of the colours in this generation of the Zoe; although I have my favourite (the one that's free), I think most colours are very well chosen. Except... purple I guess?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Agree, there is a great selection of colours. But I still think the lighter ones suit the car best. Quartz White for me! 😉

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I always think small cars should be either a bright colour or silver. They're supposed to have an air of joie de vivre about them, seeing one in sensible dark colours makes me think of people who dress their sons in suits or blazers and their daughters in formal frocks all the time.

·
Registered
117 Posts
When you think that the general exterior look of the ZOE has largely been unchanged since 2012, apart from a few tweeks, it's a bloody pretty, clean and unfussy design that is still bang on and modern looking.

I've always thought, since I saw the ZOE in the early days, that Renault were spot on with the look.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Is there a picture of Highland Grey in the metal anywhere? All I can find is configurator renders and MK I models in a greyish silver.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts