Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Presumably looking for 13kWh version, first ones of which rolled off the lines in August 2019 and being eligible for higher rate of VED for first five years? Restricting colour choice to white almost into "unicorn" territory.;)

·
Registered
Mookifridge
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, specifically looking for white, 13kwh and as many options as possible. already have a 2018 so no panic. However if someone has one coming to the end of term it'll be good to know.

·
Registered
Mookifridge
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's the issue. I have an '18 advance and if i'm right the 19 doesn't even have the Pano roof as standard.

I'm hoping to pick up a dealer special, with as many bells and whistles as poss.

·
Registered
162 Posts
You are correct no pano roof. My previous one had all the options ticked . Most of them I failed to use :)

I do like the white and the virtual cockpit. Although most of the interior electronics are flaky as hell. I have given up taking it back to the dealer I just wait for the next service to correct the many annoying messages. And they over filled the oil again for the second time.

·
Registered
Mookifridge
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This is the irony. I nearly bought a brand new Arteon but for a number of reasons (but not budget) went for a used GTE. And I absolutely fucking love it. I just wish i'd done a bit more research and known about the 13kwh update.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
You are correct no pano roof. My previous one had all the options ticked . Most of them I failed to use :)

I do like the white and the virtual cockpit. Although most of the interior electronics are flaky as hell. I have given up taking it back to the dealer I just wait for the next service to correct the many annoying messages. And they over filled the oil again for the second time.
I’d be VERY suspicious of any dealership that cannot even put the correct amount of oil in!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts