Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I have better things to do

Votes: 5 55.6%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just trying to get a handle on whether I’m deluding myself, battery our “looks” fine, cells nicely balanced, no errors, isolation resistance ok etc. Made me wonder if anyone else was likewise checking but then their car bricked despite all looking ok?!

·
Registered
6,342 Posts
W
Just trying to get a handle on whether I’m deluding myself, battery our “looks” fine, cells nicely balanced, no errors, isolation resistance ok etc. Made me wonder if anyone else was likewise checking but then their car bricked despite all looking ok?!
What is your definition of bricked. It all seems hypothetical, If this was a medical forum, it would be labelled hypochondriasis.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
W
What is your definition of bricked. It all seems hypothetical, If this was a medical forum, it would be labelled hypochondriasis.
I’d say the dreaded EV check symbol requiring the traction battery to be replaced, main reason for the recall

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have you got it booked in for a replacement?
What is your dealer saying?
I’ve only had proper contact with customer services, our case is a little different as we have moved country, we received the recall notice in France, but Hyundai Portugal are handling the replacement. So far just the advise to limit to 90% and they will contact me when the battery is available. I’ve just emailed them for timescales as I’m about to embark on a 5000km plus journey and want their assurance that it’s safe to do so.p, I’m betting that they don’t respond!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts