Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

New user here!

Looking at purchasing a ampera and wondered if there was anyone in Yorkshire that would be kind enough to show me their car and talk through what I should be looking for when buying?

Been to look at one at a small car dealer locally but they didn't have a clue about it and inside is a mass of buttons so didn't know where to be looking!

Thanks Alastair

·
Registered
596 Posts
Welcome,
Just read the buyers guide pretty much everything is in there.
I'm sure there is some one in Yorkshire who will help out with a tour and a ride
Best of luck with buying a good car

·
Registered
293 Posts
Hi,

New user here!

Looking at purchasing a ampera and wondered if there was anyone in Yorkshire that would be kind enough to show me their car and talk through what I should be looking for when buying?

Been to look at one at a small car dealer locally but they didn't have a clue about it and inside is a mass of buttons so didn't know where to be looking!

Thanks Alastair
Go and buy it - you won't regret it! The Amp is still motorings best kept secret . . .

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Yorkshire is bit off an issue with dealers though.
Theres a massive wild open space between Scotland and Manchester with just one dealer in Newcastle I think.

If you need to keep your warranty valid that's a bit of an issue.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I`m in Sheffield, and main agent in Sheffield services Ampera, had mine 2 years now, where about are you in yorkshire its a big county!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I`m in Sheffield, and main agent in Sheffield services Ampera, had mine 2 years now, where about are you in yorkshire its a big county!
I'm in Wakefield!

Good to hear there is somewhere local if I buy one to get it serviced

·
New EV driver
188 Posts
hello there Alastair. There is a bunch of amps in the Teesside and Durham area maybe about 10, happy for you to come have a look and a chat if you still need to but the buying guide on here is a very good place for info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts