Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are looking at buying a Tesla M3 but my wife is unsure without seeing one in real life. As we live on the Isle of Wight we cannot just nip down the road to a Tesla showroom to have a look at one!

Is There a M3 owner on Isle of Wight that would not mind meeting up to allow us to have a look at theirs? New COVID rules now allow two people to meet outside so should be ok to meet somewhere.

·
Tesla Model 3 Pre Order Hopeful
Tesla Model 3 LR ,MSM, FSD, 18 inch Wheels, Tow Hitch
5 Posts
Afternoon,

I'm Portsmouth based so nearly iow ;) but would be happy to show you the car and discuss etc. I've got the 2020 LR pre refresh.

Kind Regards,

Ezekiel

·
Registered
666 Posts
Fairly extreme, but you do have the option of a 14 day return policy with Tesla (if you buy personally, not through business)

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you still haven’t seen one by then, I’ll be over at end of May (hopefully) and would happily show you mine.

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Don't go and see one in real life.

That will only make you want it more.
No 🤣 first time I saw the 3 in a Tesla store, I was blown away by how cheap it all looked and felt! “They want how much!?”

Then I got one anyway and it lived up to first impressions...

Reactions: cah197 and Planky

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Afternoon,

I'm Portsmouth based so nearly iow ;) but would be happy to show you the car and discuss etc. I've got the 2020 LR pre refresh.

Kind Regards,

Ezekiel
If I haven’t managed to see one before travel restrictions are lifted I’ll try and arrange a trip to the north island!

·
Registered
6 Posts
We are looking at buying a Tesla M3 but my wife is unsure without seeing one in real life. As we live on the Isle of Wight we cannot just nip down the road to a Tesla showroom to have a look at one!

Is There a M3 owner on Isle of Wight that would not mind meeting up to allow us to have a look at theirs? New COVID rules now allow two people to meet outside so should be ok to meet somewhere.
My parents are in Bembridge and I’ll be coming down in mid April if you haven’t got your hands on one by then! It’s a 2019 SR+ mind you, so not the latest & greatest.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My parents are in Bembridge and I’ll be coming down in mid April if you haven’t got your hands on one by then! It’s a 2019 SR+ mind you, so not the latest & greatest.
Thanks that would be good, I’ll post here if/when I manage to see one in real life.
the exact model does not matter too much as it is the ascetics and practicality that is of interest.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Melman,

I still have not managed to see a model 3 in real life. If you are still ok with meeting up somewhere when you come to the island we would love to have a look at your Model 3. Just let me know where and when.

Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts