Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Although take everything in there with a pinch of salt. It says you can get the '4' trim in Pluto Brown (incorrect) and not Gravity Blue (incorrect).
Agreed

It even says "6 speed auto Dual-Clutch Transmission (DCT)" for the e-Niro! Er, no.
(admittedly it then only lists 1 value for the gear ratios list)

·
Registered
E-Niro 4
82 Posts
I’ve found this site very useful before we went with the 4. It includes all the details the 4 can have but doesn’t differentiate between countries so it lists blind spot warning as standard but it’s not on the U.K. version for example.

·
Evezy referral code: d4113
178 Posts
Hi
Has anyone had a conversation with Kia about the free 11kw 3 phase home charger installs? and what the alternatives are for UK single phase.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Hi
Has anyone had a conversation with Kia about the free 11kw 3 phase home charger installs? and what the alternatives are for UK single phase.
Free? My conversation with them was that there's £70 off the price of a pod point charger installation. Bringing it down from around £500 to £430..Said no thanks as I already have an old 7kw Rolec charger. It would also have been another 7kw charger not 11kw 3 phase.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts