Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who else is on the same boat waiting for a SR+ with white interior, when it was ordered and what's the ETA?
Mine was ordered by leasing company around the time the white interior option was removed and waiting for Tesla to match to a car even though I've seen some in the inventory last week that matched my order, no idea why Tesla didn't automatically match those as they were at my local store too :unsure:

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
I have a red SR+ with tow bar on order and was made aware that two were on inventory a week or so ago so phoned them straight away and grabbed one.
You would think they would be allocated first before going on general sale surely.
There is a very expensive red SR+ on inventory at the moment looking for an owner because of the FSD addition. I think most would prefer the LR option for about the same money.
Odd that the deposit is now £100 non-returnable. Probably caused by me ordering and cancelling twice whilst attempting to add a referral. Managed the third time and received the two deposits a week later.
Silly me!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lo
I have a red SR+ with tow bar on order and was made aware that two were on inventory a week or so ago so phoned them straight away and grabbed one.
You would think they would be allocated first before going on general sale surely.
There is a very expensive red SR+ on inventory at the moment looking for an owner because of the FSD addition. I think most would prefer the LR option for about the same money.
Odd that the deposit is now £100 non-returnable. Probably caused by me ordering and cancelling twice whilst attempting to add a referral. Managed the third time and received the two deposits a week later.
Silly me!
Lol when the white/white SR+ popped up in the inventory last week I was tempted to order them then somehow switch it over to my lease but decided best leave them to do their thing.
Would've been better if they match existing orders first though but guess they just hoping to get quick additional sales.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts