Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Agreed, at that price it should include sealed lids on both sections.

·
Registered
Kia Soul EV 2020
1,877 Posts
Hi, I would not put anything like than in the front of the Soul.

There are lots of considerations, such as heat, weight etc. But for me the most important thing is that it is open to the environment. Unless you have some sort of cover (i have seen some), anything you put in is open to the elements.

Reactions: KingKitega

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Hi, I would not put anything like than in the front of the Soul.

There are lots of considerations, such as heat, weight etc. But for me the most important thing is that it is open to the environment. Unless you have some sort of cover (i have seen some), anything you put in is open to the elements.
Generally charging leads are designed to operate in the rain, sun, snow etc so a bit of moisture in the frunk is irrelevant.

·
Registered
Kia Soul EV 2020
1,877 Posts
Generally charging leads are designed to operate in the rain, sun, snow etc so a bit of moisture in the frunk is irrelevant.
Yes the cable bit. But not the bit where you make the connection. Small distinction, but even my tethered cable has a cover for the connection end.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Yes the cable bit. But not the bit where you make the connection. Small distinction, but even my tethered cable has a cover for the connection end.
The connections are not that precious: its not like they will be sitting in a puddle of water whilst in the frunk!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts