Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its a Alfen Eve Single S-Line according to the website.. works our around £245 after both grants settled

ive got access to a 22kw charger at work but wanting a charger at home for backup.

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
That is a good price, especially as the installation also probably needs an open PEN fault protection device to be fitted as well. The mention of both grants makes me suspect that you may be in Scotland, though, where there's additional grant funding available. Those in some remoter parts of Scotland can actually get up to £700 in grant funding, and everyone in Scotland gets up to £600 (£350 from OZEV plus £250 from EST), so prices there can seem a lot cheaper than down here in the rest of the UK.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I'm in Scotland. Its £599 after first grant, hive have a deal if you take out hive live you get 10% off your order ( can cancel live after first month) then the £250 grant from est

You only have to pay £49 deposit which I'm likely also instead of parting with full £599 and waiting weeks on end for an install date

I'll make a few more enquires just when I Google only install images or details are pretty scarce

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes I'm in Scotland. Its £599 after first grant, hive have a deal if you take out hive live you get 10% off your order ( can cancel live after first month) then the £250 grant from est

You only have to pay £49 deposit which I'm likely also instead of parting with full £599 and waiting weeks on end for an install date

I'll make a few more enquires just when I Google only install images or details are pretty scarce
Hi

I was looking at this charger and am in Scotland too. I dont think British Gas are EST approved, without them being approved we cant get the EST grant, or do you know better?

Cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts