Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to have a custom Rock & Roll bed built by Rusty Lee in Hereford and he needs to take measurements on my van. But I live far away in East Anglia. Would anyone be able to take his Nissan van to him so that I don't have to travel all the way to Herefordshire just for the measurements? Rusty Lee is the sole R&R bed maker who would agree to fit the bed without drilling holes through the floor of the van. He would use the anchor points in the cargo area instead.

My van is an e-NV200 but I think a non electric NV200 would have the same anchor points. I can pay a fee for helping me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm in Worcester and happy to help but my van's a combi so i don't know if the anchor points are the same/are all accessible.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in Worcester and happy to help but my van's a combi so i don't know if the anchor points are the same/are all accessible.
This is too kind Nicos. Worcester is 23 miles from Hereford!

I have seen a combi recently and it has the same anchor points at the same location as on my van. The distance between the two anchor points at the rear is 91 cm. The distance between the two anchor points in the middle is 127 cm. The two anchor points just behind the driver and passenger seats are not needed.

But please don't make such a long trip unless you plan to go to Hereford for another reason.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mines drilled through the floor. Nowhere near battery if that’s your concern.
Thanks Brie. I know the battery is in central position which leaves some room at the back for drilling some holes. But I still prefer to use the existing holes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts